The Historic Commerce Building, originally called the Schneider Building, in now the office/studio for CB Architects. The building has undergone many improvements since built in 1880. The most notable exterior improvement to the Romanesque-styled building was the addition of the White Georgia marble by John R. Schneider. The building is located at the corner of Broad Street and Seventh Street in downtown Augusta, Georgia. The second floor was renovated in 2014 for the use of CB Architects, and plans for future renovations are in the works for first floor retail and additional office space on the third floor.